Juventus are preparing a £30million bid for Tottenham star Kieran Trippier, according to reports.
The England international has been Spurs’ first choice right-back since Kyle Walker joined Manchester City in a £50million deal in 2017.
The Sunday Times claim Juventus have touted Trippier as a replacement for Joao Cancelo, who has been linked with a move to Premier League champions City.
Citizens boss Pep Guardiola reportedly wants Juventus and Portugal ace Cancelo to provide competition for Walker, with full-back Danilo set to leave the Etihad Stadium this summer.
Ian Wright says Spurs must back Mauricio Pochettino in the transfer market this summer
Despite Trippier admitting he ‘could have done a lot better’ in the 2018/19 season, the 28-year-old featured 38 times for Mauricio Pochettino’s side and helped them reach the Champions League final.
When asked about his Tottenham future earlier this month, Trippier, who recently lost his place in Gareth Southgate’s England squad, said: “I don’t know.
“I’ll go home now, spend time with my family, just recover after a long, difficult season. Everybody’s got a decision to make, no matter what.
“Obviously this club has been very good for me over the last few years but I’ll enjoy my summer, come back in pre-season and that’s when I’ll sit down with the manager and have a talk about my future.
Click Here: kanken mini cheap
“I see a lot of speculation about me not being here. I give everything, 100 per cent every game, win lose or draw. So we’ll see what happens in pre-season.”
Trippier joined Tottenham for £3.5million from Burnley in 2015 and has three years left on his deal.