Here are some live notes from last night’s WWE RAW from Omaha, Nebraska:
– Arena security was confiscating signs as fans were being let into the building.
– The Omaha crowd was a lot more rowdy than it typically is.
– There were tons of CM Punk chants during Superstars and before RAW went on the air. A few WWE Superstars attempted to squash the chants, including Randy Orton speaking very quickly during his opening promo and Ryback using heel tactics to get heel heat on himself at ringside during the Sheamus vs. Curtis Axel match.
– Roman Reigns and Big E Langston were very over with the live crowd. Big E got one of the biggest pops of the night when he got the hot tag in his tag match. Daniel Bryan once again got the biggest pops of the night.
– WWE attempted to get Batista over as a babyface with the live crowd by cutting a promo during the commercial break beore he came out on TV. Batista said, “I’m a big sports fan, but most of all, I am a big baseball fan. And for that reason, I’m so excited to be in Omaha, Nebraska, home of the College World Series.” Our correspondent said Batista seemed completely disinterested.
* The Latest Rumored WRESTLEMANIA XXX Matches